Temporary Skilled Work Visa 485

Home|Temporary Skilled Work Visa 485
migration services

want to gain work experience in australia?

If you have completed an Australian qualification and want to stay and gain work experience in Australia, you may be eligible for applying for a Temporary skilled (subclass 485) visa. This visa allows students who have completed their studies in Australia to stay for up to four years depending upon their qualifications.

do you need to find an employer to sponsor this visa?

No, you need not have any employer sponsorship to apply for this visa. You are permitted to secure your employment if you wish to stay and work in Australia on this visa.

eligibility requirements

Inside Australia at the time of application.

Under the age of 50

Hold a valid student visa

Proof of Australian educational qualification

Complete Medical Examination

Have adequate health insurance

Proof of English proficiency