Individuals, families, and groups are assessed for their social needs, and social workers assist and empower people to gain the skills and resources needed to manage social and other problems, as well as enhance human wellbeing, human rights, social justice, and social development.
If we choose to study in that state, we may be able to obtain a 491 or 189 visa.
• Class 12th with 60 – 70% overall
• IELTS: 7.0 Overall With 7.0
Or 7.0 Overall Not Less Than 6.5 (UTAS)
Or 6.5 Overall Not Less Than 6.0 (Western Sydney, RMIT)
Or 6.0 Each (ECU) Or 6.0 Overall Not Less Than 5.5 (ACAP)
• IELTS: 7.0 each
• Lower English Requirement:
UTAS : 7.0 (6.5)
Fed Uni : 6.5
Each JCIJ : 6.5 (6.0)
Acap : 6.5 (6.0)
A completed three-year degree in a related field with eight relevant units in the social and behavioural sciences from a recognised university, other than social work (Psychology,nursing,Education,Arts).
• UTAS: Bachelor of Social Work (Hons) for I-year package with 2-year Master
• ACAP: There Are 2 Courses
– Graduate Certificate In Psychological Science (1 Trimester 4X $2396)
– Graduate Diploma Of Psychological Science (3 Trimesters 9X $2396)
After Successfully Completing The Above Courses, The Application Will Be Eligible For Direct Acceptance Into MSWQ.
• Western Sydney: Postgraduate Bridging Program (Social Work) For 0.5 Year With 2-Year Master. July Intake. Cost$13,380
• Fed Uni: Graduate Certificate in Social and Community Services for 0.5 year with 2-year Master.
IELTS 6.5 each. cost: $12,900 The applicant needs at least 3 sociology related units to enter this pathway.
• ACAP: Graduate Certificate Of Human Services (GCHS) For 2 Trimesters, The Tuition Fee Is 4X $2396. Intake Sept 2020 The Applicant Needs At Least 8 Sociology Related Units To Enter This Pathway
Please note: All the pathway courses cannot be credited in Master of Social Work so the duration of Master course is still 2 years.